Chicken Caldereta Recipe
- 1 chicken (1 kilo)
- 1 can liver spread or
- 1 cup lechon sauce
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- 3-4 pcs. sweet whole pickles (sliced slanting by, 1/4′ thick)
- 1/4 cup pickle sauce
- 2 bell pepper (red & green, strips)
- 3 onions (quartered)
- 4 Frankfurters or sausage (sliced slantingly, 1/4″ thick
- 1/2 head garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground pepper
- Clean chicken, cut into small serving pieces. marinate in vinegar, soy sauce, salt, pepper, and garlic. Let stand for 1-2 hours. Drain. Fry until a little brown.
- Put back fried chicken into vinegar mixture, add tomato sauce, pickles, pickle liquid, onions. Cover.
- When it starts boiling, lower heat and simmer until chicken is tender. Add the rest of the ingredients, Thicken sauce with liver spread or prepared lechon sauce. Cook for another 10 minutes.
- If you want a more spicy caldereta, add minced siling labuyo and more powdered pepper.
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Pizza Recipe
Ingredients 400 g chicken breast fillet ( 4 pcs)2 Tbsp butter½ tsp garlic, chopped½ tsp oregano¼ ...read more
Bilao Orders Business Recipes
Spaghetti Recipe Ingredients 2 lbs. Spaghetti pasta3 (15 oz.) can tomato sauce½ cup tomato paste1 lb. minced ...read more
Top 10 Dessert Recipes
Easy Leche Flan Recipe Ingredients: 12 egg yolks, beaten1 can (354 mL) evaporated milk (or whole milk)1 ...read more
Top 10 Salad Recipes
The Best Egg Salad Recipe Ingredients: 6 hard boiled eggs, coarsely chopped¼ cup sweet onion, minced¼ cup red ...read more