- ½ kg pork meat, sliced into bite-sized pcs.
- 1 pack ready-mix breading
- 1 medium-sized red bell pepper, cut into bite-sized pcs.
- 1 medium-sized green bell pepper, cut into bite-sized pcs.
- 2 medium-sized onion, cut into serving pcs.
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- spicy sweet and sour sauce (for the recipe, go here: spicy sweet and sour sauce recipe)
- cooking oil
- Heat cooking oil for deep-frying in a pan.
- Coat pork with ready-mix breading. Deep-fry until golden brown. Transfer to a plate then set aside.
- Heat about 2 tbsp of cooking oil in a pan. Add onion and garlic. Sauté until garlic turns light brown.
- Add red and green bell peppers and pineapple chunks. Mix well and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add the spicy sweet and sour sauce. Mix well.
- Add the fried pork. Mix well then cook for about 2 minutes.
- Best-served with steamed rice. Enjoy your spicy sweet and sour pork!
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Adobong Baboy na Tuyo
https://youtu.be/kPwjcXUrF_U Ingredients: 500g pork liempo, cut into chunks4 cloves garlic, minced1 medium onion, sliced4 pcs laurel leaves3-4 ...read more
How to Cook Tokwa’t Baboy
https://youtu.be/V-6QZ82sblA Ingredients: 1 lb pork bellyWater1 small onion, peeled and quartered2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed2 bay ...read more
Pinoy Pork Barbeque
https://youtu.be/bYBYWdDyY7s Ingredients 1 kg. pork20 bamboo skewers1 cup soy sauce1 head garlic, minced1 onion, finely chopped¼ cup ...read more
Quick Pork Sinigang Recipe
https://youtu.be/v0D7V0vAxic Ingredients 5 cups rice washing or water1 kg. sliced pork pata1 pc. medium onion, sliced2 pcs. ...read more