- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 4 cups cornstarch
- 1 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Grease the cookie sheets.
- In a bowl, cream the butter and the sugar until well – blended and smooth.
- Beat in the eggs. One egg at a time.
- Stir in the cornstarch, cream of tartar and baking powder until well –blended.
- Roll the dough into 1 – inch balls and place on the cookie sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes until the puto seco becomes light brown.
- Allow to cool before serving.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Cheesy Corned Beef Omelet
https://youtu.be/a2ZjGmMHzDw Ingredients: 1 serving corned beef4 cloves garlic, minced½ medium onion, minced1 large potato, cut into cubes4 ...read more
Pinoy Halo Halo Recipe
Ingredients 1 ripe large banana2 ripe mangoes1 cup firm gelatin set into gel and cut into ...read more
How to Make Chili Garlic Oil
https://youtu.be/YOdBWh-f250 Ingredients 2 pcs whole garlic, minced5 pcs chili pepper, mincedcooking oil Instructions In a preheated pan, put about ...read more
Ingredients ¼ lb shrimp½ lb boneless chicken1 tsp garlic2 tsp cornstarch1 tbsp oyster sauce½ piece cabbage, ...read more