- 4 cups grated cassava
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon Brown sugar or mascuvado
- grated coconut ( optional)
- By using a cheese cloth squeeze the juice out of the grated cassava, until totally removed.
- Combine the cassava and 5 tablespoons sugar, then mix will.
- Prepare the molders, I used an empty can of tuna. I put ¾ full because this is so thick if I will make it full.
- Empty can of tuna, I made holes so that the steam can pass through.
- Sprinkle the molders with brown sugar or mascuvado then put the cassava mixture and steam for 20 minutes or until done.
- Sprinkled with mascuvado
- Serve hot with grated coconut or margarine.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Cassava Carioca
https://youtu.be/PlKkk461d60 Ingredients: 3 pcs large cassava or 4 pcs medium cassava1 tsp salt1 tbsp white sugar3/4 cup ...read more
Filipino Salvaro Recipe
Ingredients 1 kl. all purpose Flour¼ kl. Brown Sugar1 pc. grated coconut2 cups water1 spoon yeast Instructions Mix ...read more
Lumpiang Kamote Recipe
Lumpiang Kamote Recipe Ingredients kamote/camote or sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into strips brown sugar cooking ...read more
Leche Suman Recipe
Leche Suman Recipe Ingredients LECHE FLAN 1 cup brown sugar ½ water 6 egg yolk 1condensed ...read more