- 500 g Pork belly, cut into 2 inch long and about ¾ inch thick
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pepper corn
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup pineapple chunks
- a dash of ground pepper
- Place the pork belly slices in a pot or deep pan.
- Mix all the rest of ingredients in a bowl until well blended and salt and sugar are dissolved.
- Pour the liquid mixture to the pork belly and bring to boil over medium high heat.
- Once it starts to boil, lower down the heat to medium-low and cover with lid then let it simmer for 40-50 minutes or so or until the meat and fat quite literally melts in your mouth. By then, the liquids would have been reduced to a thick sauce.
- Serve while hot with steamed rice.
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Adobong Baboy na Tuyo
https://youtu.be/kPwjcXUrF_U Ingredients: 500g pork liempo, cut into chunks4 cloves garlic, minced1 medium onion, sliced4 pcs laurel leaves3-4 ...read more
How to Cook Tokwa’t Baboy
https://youtu.be/V-6QZ82sblA Ingredients: 1 lb pork bellyWater1 small onion, peeled and quartered2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed2 bay ...read more
Spicy Sweet and Sour Pork Recipe
https://youtu.be/ycQy8I_sGBw Ingredients ½ kg pork meat, sliced into bite-sized pcs.1 pack ready-mix breading1 medium-sized red bell pepper, ...read more
Easy Lechon Kawali Recipe
https://youtu.be/74jYK8xahaw Ingredients 2 lbs. pork belly2 tbsp salt2 tbsp whole pepper corn5 pcs. dried bay leaves3 cups ...read more