- 1 kilos Saging na Saba
- 2 cups coconut cream (unang piga ng gata)
- 3-4 cups coconut milk
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ¾ to 1 cup of brown sugar
- pandan leaf
- Peel the Banana. Wash. Chop to pieces- about 2-3 inches long and an inch wide.
- Place the Banana in a pot. Pour in the coconut cream and milk,salt and half cup of brown sugar. Add pandan leaf for a nice flavor and aroma. Cover and cook in medium high heat.Let boil.
- Reduce heat when it boils. Add the rest of the sugar ( add some more if you prefer). Cover and cook until the banana is tender and the sauce thick.
- Can be served hot or cold.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Cassava Carioca
https://youtu.be/PlKkk461d60 Ingredients: 3 pcs large cassava or 4 pcs medium cassava1 tsp salt1 tbsp white sugar3/4 cup ...read more
How to Make Cheesy Corned Beef Omelet
https://youtu.be/a2ZjGmMHzDw Ingredients: 1 serving corned beef4 cloves garlic, minced½ medium onion, minced1 large potato, cut into cubes4 ...read more
Siopao (Asado) Recipe
Siopao is an all-time favorite Filipino snack. It is Chinese in origin, derived from a ...read more
Filipino Salvaro Recipe
Ingredients 1 kl. all purpose Flour¼ kl. Brown Sugar1 pc. grated coconut2 cups water1 spoon yeast Instructions Mix ...read more