- 3 cups fresh coconut cream, with no water added
- 1 cup fresh milk
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup water
- 5 pc pandan (fragrant screw pine) leaves
- 2 cups white sugar
- 4 cups ube pulp (yam), peeled, boiled and mashed finely
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/4 cup fresh butter
- 3/4 cup cornstarch
- In a wok, mix all ingredients together thoroughly. Make sure mixture is free of lumps. Cook in medium heat.
- Turn to low when maja starts to boil. Stir continuously to prevent mixture from scorching. When mixture starts to glisten, maja is fully cooked.
- Immediately transfer into baking casserole to set. Discard pandan leaves. Slice and serve when cool. Top with toasted grated coconut.
- Source: filveggie.com
- Image: matetreyes.wordpress.com
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Cheesy Corned Beef Omelet
https://youtu.be/a2ZjGmMHzDw Ingredients: 1 serving corned beef4 cloves garlic, minced½ medium onion, minced1 large potato, cut into cubes4 ...read more
Pinoy Halo Halo Recipe
Ingredients 1 ripe large banana2 ripe mangoes1 cup firm gelatin set into gel and cut into ...read more
How to Make Chili Garlic Oil
https://youtu.be/YOdBWh-f250 Ingredients 2 pcs whole garlic, minced5 pcs chili pepper, mincedcooking oil Instructions In a preheated pan, put about ...read more
Ingredients ¼ lb shrimp½ lb boneless chicken1 tsp garlic2 tsp cornstarch1 tbsp oyster sauce½ piece cabbage, ...read more