Do you have an incoming house party? Be it wedding, baptismal, fiesta, birthday etc, and looking for the best dish to prepare for your guests?
Don’t forget to pin lechon paella de leche to your list of menu. Surely, your guess will be delighted and will wait to come back to your house anytime you have a party.
This is one classic menu everyone will absolutely love. Go ahead and plan this menu and save more money than ordering it in stores. And who knows you might become the next entrepreneur for Lechon Paella de leche.
- 1 whole pig, around 4½ months old
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 cups rice
- 5 cups fish broth
- 300g shrimps, peeled and cleaned
- 300g chorizo, sliced
- 300g mussels or clams
- 1 green bell pepper, strips
- 1 red bell pepper, strips
- 1 small can of peas
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 pinch Saffron
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a pan, heat oil and saute chorizo, onion and garlic. Add seafood, rice, tomatoes and bell peppers.
- Add in rice and saute for a minute. Add stock and saffron and cook until almost done.
- Season the pig’s cavity with salt and pepper, then brush with milk and alittle oil.
- Then stuff the paella inside the cavity of the pig and roast the pig.
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Beef Pares
https://youtu.be/L5jHP9SbEFI Ingredients: 1 cup beef brisket, cut into serving pcs1 tbsp garlic, minced¼ cup onion, chopped¼ cup ...read more
How to Cook Jollibee-Style Burger Steak with Mushroom Gravy
https://youtu.be/Nf1EWYZyapk Ingredients: For the patties: 1 1/2 lb ground beef3/4 cup bread crumbs1 pc egg1 tsp pepper1 tsp ...read more
Beef and Broccoli in Oyster Sauce Recipe
Looking for something new dish to cook with your favorite beef? Then why not try ...read more
Top 10 Beef Recipes
Beef Salpicado Recipe Ingredients: ½ k beef tenderloin¼ cup canola oil1 tbsp garlic, crushed with skin on1 tbsp teriyaki sauce¼ cup ...read more