- 12-18 pcs. quail eggs (boiled)
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 3/4 to 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp annatto powder (pinulbos na atsuete)
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups cooking oil (for frying)
- In a bowl, put all the ingredients except for the quail eggs and cooking oil (*just add 3/4 cup of water then adjust if needed).
- Mix well until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Coat the quail eggs with the prepared batter.
- In a heated pan, pour the cooking oil.
- When the oil is hot enough, deep-fry the coated quail eggs (*use a scoop in putting the quail eggs with batter into the pan).
- After few minutes of frying, remove the coated eggs from the pan.
- Serve while hot with a vinegar dip. Enjoy!
Kwek Kwek Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Cassava Carioca
https://youtu.be/PlKkk461d60 Ingredients: 3 pcs large cassava or 4 pcs medium cassava1 tsp salt1 tbsp white sugar3/4 cup ...read more
Filipino Salvaro Recipe
Ingredients 1 kl. all purpose Flour¼ kl. Brown Sugar1 pc. grated coconut2 cups water1 spoon yeast Instructions Mix ...read more
How to Make Puto Cheese
https://youtu.be/N344bTKG828 Ingredients 1½ cups flour1 cup sugar1 tbsp baking powder3 pcs eggs6 ounces evaporated milk½ cup water2 ...read more
Lumpiang Kamote Recipe
Lumpiang Kamote Recipe Ingredients kamote/camote or sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into strips brown sugar cooking ...read more