- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 sachet of powdered unflavored gelatin (preferably color yellow)
- ½ cup of sugar
- ½ liter of water
- 4 pcs egg
- caramelized sugar
- molds or llanera
- In a large bowl beat the eggs and mix the milk, sugar and water, stir until sugar is completely dissolved. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, put the ½ liter of water and add powdered gelatin. Stir well.
- Bring the mixture to a near boil and pour in the egg and milk mixture. Stir well for about 3 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a llanera and allow to cool.
- Remove from llanera and place on serving plate.
- Pour caramelized sugar on top to mimic the leche plan appearance.
- Serve and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Mango Graham Shake
https://youtu.be/6q8oJ7UB61U Ingredients: 1 pc ripe mango1 1/2 cups crushed grahams3 tbsp mango-flavored condensed milk1 tbsp sugar2 tbsp ...read more
How to Make Banana Leche Flan
https://youtu.be/I3ngf3iLL0Q Ingredients: 1 can (15 oz) evaporated milk1 can (14oz) condensed milk6 egg yolks1 ripe banana, mashed1 ...read more
No-Bake Fruity Cheesecake Recipe
Let’s face it: not every household has baking equipment, and for that we are thankful ...read more
Strawberry Trifle Recipe
Ingredients: White chiffon cake, store bought, sliced into ½ inch thick250 ml whipped cream250 ml strawberry ...read more