- 200g malagkit (glutinous rice)
- 800ml (3 1/4 cups) coconut milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- banana leaves
- In a non-stick pot, boil the malagkit with coconut milk and salt for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent the mixture from sticking to the bottom of pot.
- When almost dry, cook over low heat and cover with banana leaves for another 10 minutes. The banana leaves give it a very appetizing aroma.
- When the rice is done, pour the mixture onto a large banana leaf-lined platter.
- Image: gmanetwork.com
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Cheesy Corned Beef Omelet
https://youtu.be/a2ZjGmMHzDw Ingredients: 1 serving corned beef4 cloves garlic, minced½ medium onion, minced1 large potato, cut into cubes4 ...read more
Pinoy Halo Halo Recipe
Ingredients 1 ripe large banana2 ripe mangoes1 cup firm gelatin set into gel and cut into ...read more
How to Make Chili Garlic Oil
https://youtu.be/YOdBWh-f250 Ingredients 2 pcs whole garlic, minced5 pcs chili pepper, mincedcooking oil Instructions In a preheated pan, put about ...read more
Ingredients ¼ lb shrimp½ lb boneless chicken1 tsp garlic2 tsp cornstarch1 tbsp oyster sauce½ piece cabbage, ...read more