- 1/2 kilo pork tenderloin, cut into strips
- 1/2 kilo pork liver, cut into strips
- 1 medium-sized carrot, cut into strips
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup green peas
- 5 pcs. garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 5 pieces dried bay leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup water
- 7 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- In a frying pan, sauté the garlic and onions.
- Add the pork tenderloin and fry it until the color of the pork turns light brown.
- Add the soy sauce and water then simmer until the pork is tender.
- Add dried bay leaves, salt and pepper and simmer for another 2 minutes.
- Add the pork liver and vinegar then simmer for another 8 minutes.
- Add the carrots and simmer for another 3 minutes.
- Add the green peas and red bell pepper and simmer for another 3 minutes to thicken the remaining sauce.
- Serve hot and enjoy your Igado!
Igado recipe video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Adobong Baboy na Tuyo
https://youtu.be/kPwjcXUrF_U Ingredients: 500g pork liempo, cut into chunks4 cloves garlic, minced1 medium onion, sliced4 pcs laurel leaves3-4 ...read more
How to Cook Tokwa’t Baboy
https://youtu.be/V-6QZ82sblA Ingredients: 1 lb pork bellyWater1 small onion, peeled and quartered2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed2 bay ...read more
Spicy Sweet and Sour Pork Recipe
https://youtu.be/ycQy8I_sGBw Ingredients ½ kg pork meat, sliced into bite-sized pcs.1 pack ready-mix breading1 medium-sized red bell pepper, ...read more
Pork Hamonado Recipe
Ingredients 500 g Pork belly, cut into 2 inch long and about ¾ inch thick3 cloves ...read more