1 cup powdered milk
1/2 cup condensed milk
2 tbsp ube halaya
1 tbsp white sugar
powdered sugar, for coating (optional)
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the powdered milk, ube halaya, sugar, and condensed milk. (Just add about half amount of the condensed milk. Adjust later on.) Mix well.
2. If the mixture is too dry add more condensed milk. If it’s too wet add more powdered milk.
3. Mix well until texture becomes ready for molding.
4. Knead the mixture with your clean hands on a flat surface such as a chopping board. (Tip: Spread some powdered milk on the board so that the mixture will not stick to it.)
5. Sprinkle some powdered sugar for coating. You can also use regular white sugar instead.
6. Get half of the mixture then form it into a long, thin tube. Afterwards, slice it into small tubes. Repeat for the other half of the mixture.
7. Wrap the pastillas individually in cellophane.
8. Serve to your family or sell it for additional income. Enjoy your ube pastillas!
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Cheese Sticks
https://youtu.be/pk87oVb2nEA Ingredients: 2 pcs eggs1 bar cheese (165g)2 cups bread crumbs1 cup all-purpose flour1 tsp salt1 tsp peppercooking ...read more
How to Cook Beef Pares
https://youtu.be/L5jHP9SbEFI Ingredients: 1 cup beef brisket, cut into serving pcs1 tbsp garlic, minced¼ cup onion, chopped¼ cup ...read more
How to Cook Jollibee-Style Burger Steak with Mushroom Gravy
https://youtu.be/Nf1EWYZyapk Ingredients: For the patties: 1 1/2 lb ground beef3/4 cup bread crumbs1 pc egg1 tsp pepper1 tsp ...read more
How to Make Cassava Carioca
https://youtu.be/PlKkk461d60 Ingredients: 3 pcs large cassava or 4 pcs medium cassava1 tsp salt1 tbsp white sugar3/4 cup ...read more