- ⅓ cup condensed milk (adjust as needed)
- 1 cup Milo powder
- ¼ cup powdered milk
- ¼ tsp instant coffee powder
- ½ cup Milo powder, for coating
- In a mixing bowl, put all dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Add condensed milk little by little while mixing. (The mixture should not be too dry and not too wet. If it’s too dry, add more condensed milk. If it’s too wet, add more Milo and milk powder.)
- If the mixture becomes not sticky (won’t stick to your fingers), it is now ready for molding.
- Get about 1 tbsp of the mixture then roll it with your clean hands to form a small ball. Coat it with Milo powder as the final touch.
- Put in mini paper cups or wrap in cellophane individually. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until all the mixture is consumed.
- Serve and enjoy your Milo pastillas!
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Mango Graham Shake
https://youtu.be/6q8oJ7UB61U Ingredients: 1 pc ripe mango1 1/2 cups crushed grahams3 tbsp mango-flavored condensed milk1 tbsp sugar2 tbsp ...read more
How to Make Banana Leche Flan
https://youtu.be/I3ngf3iLL0Q Ingredients: 1 can (15 oz) evaporated milk1 can (14oz) condensed milk6 egg yolks1 ripe banana, mashed1 ...read more
No-Bake Fruity Cheesecake Recipe
Let’s face it: not every household has baking equipment, and for that we are thankful ...read more
Strawberry Trifle Recipe
Ingredients: White chiffon cake, store bought, sliced into ½ inch thick250 ml whipped cream250 ml strawberry ...read more