- 2 pcs whole garlic, minced
- 5 pcs chili pepper, minced
- cooking oil
- In a preheated pan, put about 1 cup of cooking oil.
- Add the minced garlic and chili peppers.
- Stir then simmer until the garlic turns brown.
- Serve as a sauce together with toyomansi for siomai and other steamed or fried dish.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Cheesy Corned Beef Omelet
https://youtu.be/a2ZjGmMHzDw Ingredients: 1 serving corned beef4 cloves garlic, minced½ medium onion, minced1 large potato, cut into cubes4 ...read more
Pinoy Halo Halo Recipe
Ingredients 1 ripe large banana2 ripe mangoes1 cup firm gelatin set into gel and cut into ...read more
Chicken Pizza Recipe
Ingredients 400 g chicken breast fillet ( 4 pcs)2 Tbsp butter½ tsp garlic, chopped½ tsp oregano¼ ...read more
Roasted Garlic Potato Soup Recipe
Ingredients 1 head of garlic1¾ pounds (about 3-4 medium potatoes), peeled + boiled¼ cup salted butter¼ ...read more