How to Make Cheesy Corned Beef Omelet
1 serving corned beef
4 cloves garlic, minced
½ medium onion, minced
1 large potato, cut into cubes
⅓ cup fresh milk
¼ cup grated cheese
Salt & pepper, to taste
1. Heat oil in a pan. Add garlic and onion. Sauté until onion is translucent.
2. Add the potato, corned beef, salt, and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes. Set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, add the eggs and fresh milk. Beat the eggs and mix well.
4. Heat oil in a pan. Pour the egg mixture then cook for 2 minutes. Use a spatula to flip the omelet.
5. Put the cooked corned beef and cheese on the half part of the omelet. Use a spatula to fold the omelet over filling. Cook for another 1 minute then remove from heat.
6. Transfer gently to a plate then serve.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Cheese Sticks
https://youtu.be/pk87oVb2nEA Ingredients: 2 pcs eggs1 bar cheese (165g)2 cups bread crumbs1 cup all-purpose flour1 tsp salt1 tsp peppercooking ...read more
How to Cook Beef Pares
https://youtu.be/L5jHP9SbEFI Ingredients: 1 cup beef brisket, cut into serving pcs1 tbsp garlic, minced¼ cup onion, chopped¼ cup ...read more
How to Cook Jollibee-Style Burger Steak with Mushroom Gravy
https://youtu.be/Nf1EWYZyapk Ingredients: For the patties: 1 1/2 lb ground beef3/4 cup bread crumbs1 pc egg1 tsp pepper1 tsp ...read more
How to Make Cassava Carioca
https://youtu.be/PlKkk461d60 Ingredients: 3 pcs large cassava or 4 pcs medium cassava1 tsp salt1 tbsp white sugar3/4 cup ...read more