How to Make Cheese Sticks
2 pcs eggs
1 bar cheese (165g)
2 cups bread crumbs
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
cooking oil, for deep-frying
1. Freeze cheese until firm so it can be sliced easily.
2. Slice the cheese into sticks about 3 inches long. The thickness is up to you. Set aside when done. (Tip: Dip the knife to hot water so the cheese won’t stick to it while slicing.)
3. Crack the eggs then put into a mixing bowl. Add 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper. Beat the eggs.
4. Mix the remaining salt and pepper to the flour.
5. Breading: Align the plates/bowls containing the flour mixture, beaten eggs, and bread crumbs. Coat 1 pc of cheese stick with the flour mixture. Next, dip it to the beaten eggs. Next, coat it with bread crumbs. Dip it again to the beaten eggs. Lastly, coat it again with bread crumbs. Repeat these breading steps for the remaining cheese sticks.
6. Heat cooking oil in a pan in medium fire.
7. Deep-fry the breaded cheese sticks until golden brown in color.
8. Drain excess oil using strainer or tissue paper.
9. Serve while hot with mayo-ketchup dipping sauce. Enjoy your cheese sticks!
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Waldorf Salad
https://youtu.be/ZRhvAkYn--s Ingredients: 4 pcs apple, diced¼ cup mixed nuts, chopped¼ cup celery, chopped½ cup mayonnaise½ cup whipping ...read more
How to Cook Crispy Fried Onion Rings
https://youtu.be/Mm3e6yFTGVk Ingredients 1 large onion, very thinly sliced and separated into rings½ cup all-purpose flour½ tsp baking ...read more
How to Make Milo Polvoron
https://youtu.be/QM1xoYfkpr0 Ingredients ½ cup all-purpose flour¼ cup Milo powder¼ cup powdered milk2 tbsp fine sugar¼ cup melted ...read more
How to Make Pastimallows
https://youtu.be/AliZBwj7Vn0 Ingredients 1¼ cup powdered milk⅓ cup condensed milk15 pcs marshmallows (medium sized, approx. 2cm height)¼ cup ...read more