How to Make Cassava Carioca
3 pcs large cassava or 4 pcs medium cassava
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp white sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
cooking oil, for deep-frying
1. Peel off the cassava’s skin.
2. Grate the cassava. You should get about 2 cups of grated cassava.
3. Wash the cassava with water then drain it using your clean hands and a strainer.
4. Transfer the grated cassava to a mixing bowl.
5. Add the salt and white sugar. Mix well.
6. Get about 1 tbsp of the mixture then roll into a ball using your clean palms. Repeat until all the mixture is consumed.
7. Deep-fry the carioca balls. When the carioca balls turn slightly brown add the brown sugar.
8. Mix continuously until all the balls are coated with caramelized sugar.
9. Remove from the pan then drain excess oil.
10. Serve as is, or skewer 3 to 4 balls into a bamboo stick if desired.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Cheese Sticks
https://youtu.be/pk87oVb2nEA Ingredients: 2 pcs eggs1 bar cheese (165g)2 cups bread crumbs1 cup all-purpose flour1 tsp salt1 tsp peppercooking ...read more
How to Cook Beef Pares
https://youtu.be/L5jHP9SbEFI Ingredients: 1 cup beef brisket, cut into serving pcs1 tbsp garlic, minced¼ cup onion, chopped¼ cup ...read more
How to Cook Jollibee-Style Burger Steak with Mushroom Gravy
https://youtu.be/Nf1EWYZyapk Ingredients: For the patties: 1 1/2 lb ground beef3/4 cup bread crumbs1 pc egg1 tsp pepper1 tsp ...read more
How to Make Mango Graham Shake
https://youtu.be/6q8oJ7UB61U Ingredients: 1 pc ripe mango1 1/2 cups crushed grahams3 tbsp mango-flavored condensed milk1 tbsp sugar2 tbsp ...read more