- 200-300 grams chicken wings
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 cup Sprite
- In a mixing bowl, combine chicken wings, garlic powder, soy sauce, oyster sauce, and black pepper. Mix well then marinate for about 2 hours.
- In a non-stick pan, put the marinated chicken wings then add Sprite. Cover then bring to a boil.
- When it boils, lower the heat. Mix continuously until all the liquid has been absorbed by the chicken.
- Remove from heat. Serve and enjoy your Sprite chicken wings!
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Cheese Sticks
https://youtu.be/pk87oVb2nEA Ingredients: 2 pcs eggs1 bar cheese (165g)2 cups bread crumbs1 cup all-purpose flour1 tsp salt1 tsp peppercooking ...read more
How to Cook Beef Pares
https://youtu.be/L5jHP9SbEFI Ingredients: 1 cup beef brisket, cut into serving pcs1 tbsp garlic, minced¼ cup onion, chopped¼ cup ...read more
How to Cook Jollibee-Style Burger Steak with Mushroom Gravy
https://youtu.be/Nf1EWYZyapk Ingredients: For the patties: 1 1/2 lb ground beef3/4 cup bread crumbs1 pc egg1 tsp pepper1 tsp ...read more
How to Make Cassava Carioca
https://youtu.be/PlKkk461d60 Ingredients: 3 pcs large cassava or 4 pcs medium cassava1 tsp salt1 tbsp white sugar3/4 cup ...read more