2 cans (150g) corned beef
2 cloves garlic, crushed & minced
1 large onion, sliced
1 large potato, cubed
1/4 cup parsley, chopped
salt and pepper, to taste
2 cups water
3 tbsp cooking oil
1. Heat cooking oil in a deep pan or pot.
2. Add garlic & onion. Sauté until the texture gets soft.
3. Add the corned beef. Stir and continue to cook for about 3 minutes.
4. Pour water then bring to a boil. When it boils, adjust to low heat. Continue cooking until the liquid reduces to half.
5. Add the potato cubes. Continue cooking until the texture gets soft.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir well.
7. Finally, add the parsley. Stir then remove from heat.
8. Serve while hot. Enjoy your sinabawang corned beef!
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Cheese Sticks
https://youtu.be/pk87oVb2nEA Ingredients: 2 pcs eggs1 bar cheese (165g)2 cups bread crumbs1 cup all-purpose flour1 tsp salt1 tsp peppercooking ...read more
How to Cook Beef Pares
https://youtu.be/L5jHP9SbEFI Ingredients: 1 cup beef brisket, cut into serving pcs1 tbsp garlic, minced¼ cup onion, chopped¼ cup ...read more
How to Cook Jollibee-Style Burger Steak with Mushroom Gravy
https://youtu.be/Nf1EWYZyapk Ingredients: For the patties: 1 1/2 lb ground beef3/4 cup bread crumbs1 pc egg1 tsp pepper1 tsp ...read more
How to Make Cassava Carioca
https://youtu.be/PlKkk461d60 Ingredients: 3 pcs large cassava or 4 pcs medium cassava1 tsp salt1 tbsp white sugar3/4 cup ...read more