500g pork liempo, cut into chunks
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 medium onion, sliced
4 pcs laurel leaves
3-4 pcs siling labuyo, chopped (optional)
1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1/2 cup vinegar
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 cup water
2 tbsp cooking oil
1. Heat cooking oil in a deep pan.
2. Add the garlic. Sauté until fragrant.
3. Add the onion and bay leaves. Sauté for another 1 minute.
4. Add the pork. Cook until it turns brown.
5. Add water, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, salt, and pepper. Stir well.
6. Cover the pan and simmer for 40 to 60 minutes or until pork is tender.
7. Remove cover then add the optional siling labuyo if you want to make it spicy.
8. Stir and continue to cook until it dries completely and oil gets extracted from the pork.
9. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve with steamed rice or serve as pulutan.
10. Enjoy your adobong baboy na tuyo!
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Tokwa’t Baboy
https://youtu.be/V-6QZ82sblA Ingredients: 1 lb pork bellyWater1 small onion, peeled and quartered2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed2 bay ...read more
Spicy Sweet and Sour Pork Recipe
https://youtu.be/ycQy8I_sGBw Ingredients ½ kg pork meat, sliced into bite-sized pcs.1 pack ready-mix breading1 medium-sized red bell pepper, ...read more
Pinoy Pork Barbeque
https://youtu.be/bYBYWdDyY7s Ingredients 1 kg. pork20 bamboo skewers1 cup soy sauce1 head garlic, minced1 onion, finely chopped¼ cup ...read more
Quick Pork Sinigang Recipe
https://youtu.be/v0D7V0vAxic Ingredients 5 cups rice washing or water1 kg. sliced pork pata1 pc. medium onion, sliced2 pcs. ...read more