Fried Chicken Steak Recipe
- 1/2 kl chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon white ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoon calamansi juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Breading Ingredients:
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 cup flour
- Cooking oil for frying
- Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 small can evap milk
- 3 tablespoons mushroom in can
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 chicken broth cube
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper and garlic powder
- Flatten the chicken breasts by pounding.
- Marinate the chicken with the combined ground pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, calamansi juice and salt for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Dip the marinated chicken to the eggs then roll over the flour.
- Pan fry in low fire until golden brown.
- In a heated pan (low fire), put-in the margarine.
- Pour-in the flour and stir continuously until it dissolve.
- Slowly, pour-in the milk while stirring continuously. Add the remaining ingredients. Also add water as needed until you get the desired sauce texture.
- Serve the fried chicken with the sauce on top while hot. (You can also serve it on a sizzling plate. Just heat the sizzling plate, apply some margarine on it then put the chicken and sauce).
- Enjoy your fried chicken steak!
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Pizza Recipe
Ingredients 400 g chicken breast fillet ( 4 pcs)2 Tbsp butter½ tsp garlic, chopped½ tsp oregano¼ ...read more
Top 10 Chicken Recipes
Chicken Caldereta Recipe Ingredients: 1 chicken (1 kilo)1 can liver spread or1 cup lechon sauce1 small can tomato sauce3-4 pcs. ...read more
Homemade Jollibee Chicken Joy Recipe
https://youtu.be/j9tB__SL2-Y Ingredients 2 kilos chicken, your choice cutssalt and peppercooking oil for deep fryingFor the breading:1 cup ...read more
Chicken Adobo Recipe
https://youtu.be/IaOqM59bd48 Ingredients Ingredients:2 lbs. chicken, cut into serving pieces4 tbsp. soy sauce2 tbsp. vinegar1 to 2 cups ...read more