- 3-4 large ripe avocado, puree in blender
- 200g crushed graham crackers (or any biscuit)
- 1 pack all purpose cream
- 1 big can condensed milk
- 1 cup crushed grahams (or any biscuit)
- In a bowl, combine cream, condensed milk, avocado puree and mix well.
- Prepare rectangular tubs or any container.
- Line the bottom of each tubs with crushed graham about 1½ inch thick.
- Pour in about an inch thick avocado mixture. Sprinkle it with crushed graham on top for the final layer.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours or overnight. Serve cold. Enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Mango Graham Shake
https://youtu.be/6q8oJ7UB61U Ingredients: 1 pc ripe mango1 1/2 cups crushed grahams3 tbsp mango-flavored condensed milk1 tbsp sugar2 tbsp ...read more
How to Make Banana Leche Flan
https://youtu.be/I3ngf3iLL0Q Ingredients: 1 can (15 oz) evaporated milk1 can (14oz) condensed milk6 egg yolks1 ripe banana, mashed1 ...read more
Homemade Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Recipe
https://youtu.be/EF8wL1Z7ISs Ingredients 2 packs (250ml) Alaska Créma1 pack (250ml) Nestle all purpose cream1 can (380g) condensed milk1 ...read more
How to Make Pastillas (Using Bearbrand)
https://youtu.be/LYMc24428fc Ingredients 1 cup powdered milk⅓ cup condensed milk¼ cup sugar Instructions Combine the powdered milk and the condensed ...read more