- 6 carrots, julienned
- 6 cucumbers, julienned
- 5 green chillies, finely chopped
- 1/2 cabbage, finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups roasted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon palm sugar
- cilantro leaves, chopped
- 8 rice wrappers
- salt and sugar, to taste
- toothpicks, for serving
- In a bowl, take three teaspoons vinegar and a put a pinch of salt and sugar each. Now, put finely chopped chillies and cabbage in this mixture. Leave it for 20 minutes.
- In another bowl, take one teaspoon vinegar and mix it with one teaspoon palm sugar.
- Boil water in a pan and put the rice wrappers. Don’t keep the rice wrappers in the water for more than a second.
- Place the rice wrappers on wooden surface.
- Stuff the rice wrappers with julienned carrots and cucumbers, pickled cabbage, roasted peanuts and chopped cilantro leaves.
- Sprinkle the mixture of vinegar and palm sugar over the stuffing.
- Roll them and serve with toothpicks. Make sure to push the toothpicks all the way in so that the rolls don’t fall apart.