- 1 whole milkfish (bangus), cleaned & sliced daing-style (butterfly cut)
- cooking oil for frying
- 3/4 cup vinegar
- 1- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 head garlic, crushed
- In a bowl, combine the Marinade ingredients; stir until well blended and the salt isdissolved. Set aside.
- Open up the whole fish, if using into like a book and place skin side-up in a large dish. Pour over the Marinade and let marinate overnight in there refrigerator.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Fry the fish for 15 minutes on each side, or until golden brown. Drain on a paper towel.
- Serve hot with hot steamed rice, and Vinegar Garlic Sauce.
Recipe Source here