- 500 grams pig head parts (Face, snout, cheeks, and ear)
- 200 g chicken liver
- 1 medium-sized white onion, diced
- 3 pcs chili fingers, chopped
- 2 pcs calamansi fruits, sliced
- 2 tbsps soy sauce
- 2 pcs egg
- 2 tbsps mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil pig head parts in water, salt and whole black peppers until tender.
- Grill pig head parts, and liver.
- Chop the grilled pig parts and liver into about 1/4 inch sized cubes.
- In a skillet over high heat, sauté onion.
- Add and stir-fry the pig parts and liver.
- Season with soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add mayonnaise.
- Add onion and chili peppers.
- Serve in a sizzling plate topped with slices of calamansi fruit.