- 1 cup red munggo
- 4 cups water
- Coconut milk from 1 matured grated coconut
- ¼ cup + 3 tbsp sugar
- Cook red mung beans by putting it in a pot with 3 cups water and then boiling it until it becomes tender.
- Add 3 tbsp sugar and simmer it a little more for the beans to absorb the sugar. Let cool.
- Dissolve ¼ cup sugar in coconut milk, stir in red mung beans.
- By using a funnel, fill your ice candy bags up to 2 inches off from the opening.
- Twist the plastic bag to prevent the juice from spilling and then tie in a knot.
- Put in the freezer for a few hours or overnight.
Recipe Source here