- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 envelope of onion soup mix
- 2 ½ lbs beef
- Black pepper to taste
- 4 cups water
- 4 carrots sliced or cut into lengths
- 4 medium sized potatoes
- 2 celery stalks, sliced into ½ inch slices
- 2 small onions, sliced
- ¼ bell pepper, sliced
- 1 can of beef broth
- Add 1 can of cream of mushroom soup and spread it around then pour dry onion soup and mix over roast then coat.
- Add 4 cups water then pour in can of beef broth over roast.
- Add second can of cream of mushroom and spread over roast.
- Add all vegetables and pepper to taste then bring to a boil.
- Cook on low heat for 3 – 4 hours until tender.