- 1 x 397g Can of Condensed Milk
- 240g Dark Chocolate
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Bicarbonate of soda
- 200g White Chocolate
- 65g Smooth Peanut Butter
- Lightly grease and line the base & sides of your baking tin.
- Make sure to leave an overhang so you can pull out the fudge at the end. Break the dark & white chocolate into pieces.
- Then take out two medium sized saucepans. In one, pour in half the condensed milk, the dark chocolate, vanilla extract & half the bicarbonate of soda.
- In the other, pour the remaining half of condensed milk, the white chocolate, the peanut butter & the remaining half of bicarbonate of soda.
- Gently melt both over a low heat until everything is melted & smooth. Stir regularly. Pour the chocolate mixture into the prepared tin and spread out with the back of a spoon.
- Top with the peanut butter mixture then take a skewer or knife and swirl, creating a marble like effect.
- Leave at room temperature for 20 minutes or so to cool down before placing in the fridge to set for at least 3 hours.
- When completely set, lift the fudge out of the tin & slice into a 6 x 6 grid, making 36 pieces. Store in the fridge in an airtight container.
- This will keep for at least a week.
Recipe Source here