- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 kilo beef brisket, cut into 2 inch strips
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 2 cups beer
- 2 medium size potatoes, quartered
- 1/3 cup sweet peas
- 1 red bell pepper, julienne
- 1 green bell pepper, julienne
- 2 Tbsp. liverwurst or liver spread
- 1 tsp. Tabasco sauce
- 1 Tbsp. rock salt or sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. MSG
- Sauté garlic and onion in oil, stir in beef and toss for 3 minutes until slightly brown.
- Add tomatoes and tomato sauce, simmer for 1 minute, add beer and simmer until meat is almost tender.
- Then add potatoes, peppers, sweet peas, liverwurst, tabasco. Salt and MSG.
- Continue simmering until potatoes are cooked and beef is very tender.
Recipe Source here