Chiffon Cake are always the most delicious plain cakes. It’s softness and sweetness go perfect together with hot drinks like coffee and chocolate drinks. Did you know that is it very easy to bake?
- 4 Eggs
- 6 tbps. granulated sugar
- 5 tbps. cake flour
- Mix eggs and sugar in a mixing bowl using a hand mixer. Set it to high speed and mix for 15 minutes until it’s white and fluffy close to the consistency of a Meringue.
- Preheat oven to 180 C / 356 F.
- Sift flour to the egg mixture half at a time in low speed.
- Pour the batter into an ungreased pan and tap it to release the air bubbles.
- Bake for 30 – 40 minutes. When the cake starts to brown, lower the temperature without opening the oven.
- Let it cool and tap it once more to prevent shrinking.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let it rest overnight at room temperature.
- Then remove from the pan and serve.
- Top it with whipped cream if you desire.
Isn’t what easy? Try now for yourself!