Lemonade are so refreshing and delicious. But most of the time, some diner just use powdered lemonade which is filled with a lot of sugar. So if you want lemonade and wanted to make it more healthy, you can simply follow these steps:
- 3 Lemons
- 60g sugar
- 1 liter Sparkling/Soda water
- Slice all the Lemons in half then extract the juice into a jug using a juicer. If you don’t have one, you can just squeeze if by hand but make sure to sift the seeds.
- Then add the sparking/soda water. Don’t fill it fully as we will need to add sugar later on.
- Slowly add the sugar and stir until it dissolves.
- Serve over Ice with a wedge of Lemon.
And that’s it. It’s as easy as ABC!