- 2 lbs flank steak
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Zest of 2 lemons, divided
- 4 tablespoons rosemary, stemmed and coarsely chopped
- 8 cloves garlic, grated
- 2 cups loosely packed flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- Pre-soaked skewers
- Prepare outdoor grill to medium-high heat. Unroll steaks on a large work surface and lightly pound if necessary to make the meat an even thickness, about ¼- to ½-inch thick.
- Drizzle meat with olive oil and season both sides with salt and pepper. Scatter the zest of 1 lemon on each steak.
- Top the meat with rosemary and chopped garlic, and scatter a layer of parsley over the top using about 1 cup of leaves per steak.
- Top the parsley with shaved Parmesan cheese Carefully wrap and roll the steaks into large pinwheels.
- Skewer the center of each steak tightly pre-soaked skewers, placing skwers about 1.5 inches apart from one another.
- Cut each steak evenly, spacing your knife between the skewers to form 6 pinwheels each about 1½ inches thick and 4 inches in diameter.
- Grill for about 5 minutes on each side, until finished to your level of preference.
Recipe Source here