To many, Cheesecakes are difficult to bake. But did you know that this favorite cake dessert is just so easy to make – you also need not bake! All you need are 3 ingredients!
- Oreo Cookies
- 1 Pack Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/4 can condensed milk
- Placed cookies inside a plastic bag, then using a rolling pin or any hard material, crush the cookies into small pieces enough to make a crust.
- Put the crushed cookies into a container jar or a mason jar. Compress using a spoon.
- Then, in a mixing bowl, mix the bream cheese using a hand mixer until it is soft and creamy.
- Pour 1/4 can of condensed milk. You can add more if you want it sweeter.
- You can also mix in some more crushed oreos.
- After it is completely mixed, pour the mixture in a pipping bag.
- Using this, put in the cheesecake mixture inside your jar.
- Top it with more Oreos.
- Refrigerate before serving!
Isn’t that quick and easy?