- 3 pounds beef brisket
- 1 can Campbell’s French Onion Soup
- 1 can beef broth
- Baby carrots
- Redskin potatoes, sliced in half
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a large baking dish place the beef brisket fat side up.
- Pour the French onion soup over the top of the brisket and add half a can of beef broth to the pan.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil. Bake for three hours.
- Remove the brisket from the oven and remove the top layer of fat. Shred the beef brisket or slice into pieces and return it to the pan. Add the rest of the beef broth to the pan.
- Add enough carrots and potatoes, recover the pan with the aluminum foil and return to the oven for another hour.
Recipe Source here