- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp oil (use the left over oil from fried patties.
- 2 1/2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 cups water.
- 1 beef cube
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- 1/2 cup mushroom buttons, sliced
- a dash of ground pepper
- Combine ingredients in a bowl.
- Get at least 1/4 cup of the mixture, roll into a ball then flatten using your palm.
- Pan fry the shaped mixture (do not overcook) and drain on paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Heat cooking oil.
- Saute onion and mushroom.
- Add flour, whisk using a wire whisk until no more lumps.
- Add beef bouillon and ground pepper.
- Simmer until mixture thickens.
- Pour over the sauce over the fried patties.
- Serve with mashed potato and/or white steamed rice.
Image Source: https://www.flickr.com/photos/kiddydoc67/6592252833