Choco fudge are one of the most favorite quick desserts by many. But if you know that you can also variate using your favorite Oreo Cookies? Yes, and it was very easy and quick to do!
- Pack of Oreo Cookies
- 500 grams of white chocolate
- 1 can of condensed milk
- On a glass bowl, mix chocolate and condensed milk. Place it on a microwave for 1 minute and give it a stir until the chocolate has melted.
- Repeat step until the mixture becomes thick.
- If you don’t have a microwave, you can do this by placing over the bowl on top of a boiling water.
- Crush the Oreo cookies using a food processor or a rolling pin.
- Mix the crush oreo with the chocolate – milk mixture and pour it over a flat pan.
- Spread until it is fully covered and set it overnight inside a fridge if you desire.
- Cut it in desired size. You can also top it with more crush oreos if you like.
That’s it! Isn’t fun and easy to do? Try it for yourself too!