- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 pieces chicken breast fillet
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 pcs regular hotdog, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cubed
- 1 carrot, cubed
- 2 stalks celery, cut into half-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 chicken broth cube for added taste
- 6 cups water
- Place chicken in a saucepan, add water, and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 20 minutes. Take chicken out of the water and set aside.
While the water in the saucepan is still boiling, add the macaroni. Simmer for 10-12 minutes, adding in the carrots and celery in the last 5 minutes.
- While waiting for the macaroni to cook, cut the chicken into cubes or tear into shreds using two forks.
- In a skillet, melt the butter then sauté the garlic, onion, hotdog, and chicken.
- When the chicken have slightly browned, add the red bell pepper and sauté all the ingredients in the skillet together for another minute.
- Transfer all the ingredients in the skillet carefully into the saucepan.
- Add milk and stir. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- For more flavor, add one chicken broth cube and stir until dissolved.
- Serve hot.