2 whole pork tenderloins, trimmed
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 green onion, cut in half
2 tablespoon dry red wine
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon honey
2 teaspoon red food coloring (optional)
1. Combine soy sauce, wine, sugar, honey, food coloring (optional), cinnamon, onion and garlic in shallow dish.
2. Add pork, turning tenderloins to coat completely.
3. Cover the pan and marinate, refrigerated 1 hour or overnight.
4. Turn the meat several times while marinating.
5. Drain pork, reserving marinade. Place tenderloins on wire rack over baking pan. Bake in preheated 350F oven, turning and basting often with reserved marinade, until cooked through, about 45 minutes or until the interior is slightly pink.
6. Remove pork from oven, let it cool for 15 minutes. Cut into diagonal slices. Makes about 8 appetizer size servings. Garnish with green onions curls or other vegetables.
7. When served as appetizer, most people like to eat it with hot Chinese mustard and soy sauce.