- Sliced onions
- Silk Almond MilkFlour
- Panko bread crumbs.
- Soak the sliced onions in the Silk Almond Milk for at least an hour. Give the sliced onions a turn after about half an hour.
- Using a fork, take the onions one at a time from the milk, dip them into the flour, back into the milk, and then into the Panko bread crumbs allowing them to drip off in between each step.
- Place the onion rings on to a parchment or wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Spray the onion rings liberally with baking spray.
- Bake in a preheated 450 degree oven for about 12 minutes, flip and continue baking until golden brown (about 20 minutes total).
Recipe Source here